General info about deliveries:
- We deliver domestic (in Finland) orders within 24 hours of ordering when the order is placed by 11:30 am.
- Orders placed in the online store will receive an additional 3% discount on all product purchases.
- For domestic (in Finland) online store orders under € 400 (including the first order in special areas), a fixed delivery fee of € 25 will be charged. For special areas that do not have daily distribution and to Lapland, charge is based on actual shipping costs.
- Domestic (in Finland) online store orders over € 400 (including the first order in special areas) will be delivered at no extra cost. * (The benefit does not include additional charges from the carrier, such as unloading the vehicle with cranes or transporting carbon dioxide cylinders). For special areas that do not have daily distribution and to Lapland, charge is 50% of actual shipping costs.
- Products in stock will be delivered immediately. If some products in the online are temporarily out of stock, the products will be on backorder and their delivery costs will be charged separately.
- Online store orders over € 10 000, you will receive a 10% discount on the total order.
- The tools are covered with 12-month quality guarantee, other products are covered with 18 months guarantee. Warranty terms
1. DELIVERY TERMS
Our delivery terms are free in our stock in Helsinki with standard packaging. This delivery condition may be deviated from the seller’s and the customer’s agreement separately.
2. PRICE LISTS AND OFFERS
Our price list is valid without any obligation and our bids are valid for 30 days with interim orders. Refrigerant offers are valid for 10 days. The validity of our offer requires that no exceptional price changes (f.ex. exchange rates) will occur.
3. DELIVERY TIME
If the buyer wishes to postpone the delivery time later, the seller has the right to invoice the purchase price according to the seller’s and buyer’s agreement, original delivery time and payment terms. When the delivery time passes, the seller takes care of the storage of the equipment and the buyer is responsible for the storage costs caused by the shipped delivery time. Late cancellation will only apply if specifically agreed upon.
4. DELAYS IN DELIVERIES
The seller is obliged to notify the buyer of the delay immediately. The notice must also state the reason for the delay and an estimate of the new delivery date.
If the entity from which the seller procures the goods has not fulfilled its contract, and the seller’s delivery is delayed because of this, the seller is not obliged to compensate the buyer for any damage that may have occurred as a result.
If the goods are not delivered at all or are delivered too late, and this is not due to factors dependent on the buyer, the buyer does not have the right to demand delivery, if there has been a change in the circumstances that substantially changes the relationship of the originally agreed performance obligations.
The buyer can claim compensation for the direct damage caused by the seller’s actions. Unless otherwise agreed, the amount of compensation is a maximum of 0.5% of the late delivery value for each full week after the delivery date. However, the total amount of compensation can be no more than 7.5% of the value of the late delivery.
The buyer is responsible for the costs of transport and transport insurance, unless otherwise agreed. Contract of carriage on customer / order basis. Darment Transport Selection Criteria: Cost Effectiveness, Safety, Reliability and Price.
6. TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment terms are 21 days net unless otherwise agreed.
Returns will only be accepted if agreed in advance between the seller and the buyer. To be eligible for a return, the goods must be unused and the sales package intact. If the return is not incurred as a result of the seller’s error, the buyer will be responsible for the return freight costs and the value of the product will be reduced by 20% . Returns are only accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase. Returns apply only to products that can be stored.
8. RULES FOR HANDLING REFRIGERANT CYLINDERS AND DELIVERY TERMS
Darment sells refrigerant in rental and purchasable cylinders. Rental cylinders are the property of Darment. They can be used for 6 months without cost. Empty cylinders will be billed 180 days after delivery, if they are not returned. However, if the container is returned within 12 months from the date of delivery, we make a credit note, which can be freely used for any unpaid bill from Darment. After 24 months, we do not refund at all, in which case the cylinder is your property.
Read the refrigerant cylinder rules by the purchase type:
- Prepayment customers: Terms of returning purchased cylinders (property of a customer)
Return address: Darment Oy, Harkkoraudantie 7, 00700 Helsinki, Finland
9. WARRANTY TERMS
Read warranty terms here.
In other respects, we comply with the General Terms of Delivery of the Technical Trade Union. (fi: Teknisen Kaupan Liiton yleiset toimitusehdot)
All prices are VAT 0%.