MO89 for ultra low temperature industrial cooling
MO89 is refrigerant for industrial ultra low temperature cooling applications. MO89 is non-ozone-depleting HFC retrofit refrigerant with relatively high GWP value.
MO89; APPLICATIONS AND USE
MO89 is fit refrigerant for ultra low temperature (from approximately -40 to -70 celcius degrees) industrial cooling; for example freeze driers, medical freezers and environmental chambers.
- Non-ozone-depleting refrigerant (ODP=0)
- Usually not needing lubricant type change during a retrofit – and compatible with new and old refrigerant oils
- Cost-effective refrigerant
- Relatively high GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- Can possibly be flammable in certain conditions – classified as non flammable refrigerant, but depending on the exterior conditions can ignite in surroundings over 100 celsius degrees.
Replacement refrigerants for MO89:lle are R23 and R508B.
MO89 is replacing the refrigerant R13B1.
See all the alternative refrigerants from here.
MO89 REFRIGERANT PRICE
Please send your inquiry: email@example.com
You can also call us at +358 (0)20 5588 250.
Set up a customer account here and see the web shop prices directly as a logged in customer.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read more about refrigerants and environment: www.ymparisto.fi/en