MO89; APPLICATIONS AND USE
MO89 is fit refrigerant for ultra low temperature (from approximately -40 to -70 celcius degrees) industrial cooling; for example freeze driers, medical freezers and environmental chambers.
- Non-ozone-depleting refrigerant (ODP=0)
- Usually not needing lubricant type change during a retrofit – and compatible with new and old refrigerant oils
- Cost-effective refrigerant
- Relatively high GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- Can possibly be flammable in certain conditions – classified as non flammable refrigerant, but depending on the exterior conditions can ignite in surroundings over 100 celsius degrees.
MO89 is replacing the refrigerant R13B1.
See all the alternative refrigerants from here.
MO89 REFRIGERANT PRICE
Please send your inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at +358 (0)20 5588 250.
Set up a customer account here and see the web shop prices directly as a logged in customer.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read more about refrigerants and environment: www.ymparisto.fi/en