The most important feature of refrigerant R452B is currently 67% lower GWP than R410A for low temperature applications. With its power and capacity, it is also a great substitute, causing only a small cost of system redesign or investment. Converging features also accelerate the transition to refrigerants in the lower GWP value.
R452B refigerant properties
R410A consists of a mixture of R32 + R125 in a 50/50 -ratio. The HFO refrigerant R452B consists of the same substances with a 26% increase in R1234yf. R32: 67% and R125: 7%.
R452B refrigerant applications and usage
The R542B is the most optimal R410A replacement offering the best energy efficiency and the lowest A2L flammability. – Although both of the above mentioned have low ignition temperatures, the slightly lower ignition heat of R452B is relevant for selecting refrigerant for larger loading sizes. (Such as roof units and VRF systems). Thanks to its higher critical temperature (77.1 ° C) and wider range of applications, the low evaporation temperatures R452B exceed other options.
Performance, safety and environmental benefits
- Refrigerant R452B delivers an optimal balance of performance, safety and design compatibility to replace R410A:
- Improved performance: up to 5% energy efficiency improvement compared to R410A
- Excellent performance in high ambient conditions
- Ultra-low 2L class flammability properties
- Equipment adaptability: close match to R410A with minimum changes
- GWP 67% reduction compared to R410A
- Super low temperature glide
R452B replacement refrigerants
Replacement or alternative substitute: R32
Refrigerant R452B price
Please send your inquiry: email@example.com
You can also call us at +358 (0)20 5588 25
Set up a customer account here and see the web shop prices directly as a logged in customer.
Want to know more!
Read this article: Danish university employs new lower GWP chiller