R454B refrigerant is a hydro-olefin-based HFO refrigerant. It is ozone-depleted (ODP = 0) and has a low GWP value of 467. This is 78% less than R410A. In addition, it is very close to R410A and in some cases, it even offers superior cooling capacity and efficiency.
R454B refrigerant higher loading rates
R454B refrigerant A2L class flammability classification allows for higher loading rates than other flammable refrigerants. By following guidelines and standards, the use of these refrigerants is safe – despite the flammability classification.
Applications and usage
DX air cooling, heat pumps and coolers – apartments, commercial systems
Direct replacement for all devices designed for R410A
- Lowest GWP Value Option for R410A (GWP Decrease 78%)
- Better capacity and power compared to R410A
- Very close features compared to R410A – small conversion work and costs from one system to another
- Very low thermal slip – can be removed after leakage
- Non toxic and slightly flammable (ISO / ASHRAE 3) A2L)
- Allows a minimum fill value of over 1.7 kg (e.g. ISO 5149 or EN 378)
Replacement or alternative refrigerant R410A
Refrigerant R454B price
Please send your inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at +358 (0)20 5588 250.
Set up a customer account here and see the web shop prices directly as a logged in customer.