- We comply with the warranty terms of the manufacturer; Warranty is mainly two (2) years from the
delivery of the product when installed in a new facility. Products fitted in old installations, the warranty
period is one (1) year from the delivery of the product.
- The warranty covers only manufacturing and raw material defects.
- The buyer is responsible for the costs of defective equipment due to storage conditions between the
delivery and commissioning date.
- The warranty does not cover damages caused by a defective device, the cost of replacing the device,
buyer’s loss of production, lost profits or other indirect costs. We have a so called component warranty:
we will replace the broken product with a new one without installation costs. – The customer is
responsible for the replacement costs only.
- The warranty covers only faults from which the buyer makes a notice to the seller within a reasonable
time (normally within 14 days) of the error finding. The notice should also indicate the date of delivery
(document attached) and the exact description of the defect/error.
- The warranty does not cover any defects or breakages caused by:
• incorrect or negligible installation, care, handling or inappropriate operating conditions
• excessive voltage fluctuations or overload
• damage caused by thunderstorms
• use of a refrigerator, oil or medium that is not suitable for the appliance
- Warranty expires if product is:
• repaired or modified without Darment Oy’s permission
• used for purposes for which it was not designed
• stored in an unsuitable location (eg in moisture)
- Warranty conditions
The defective product must be returned to Darment Oy for inspection. The seller is responsible for the freight costs. If a buyer wants to replace a defective product with a new product, we will invoice the new product in full and refund the defective product after we have found that the defective product is warranted. The product to be returned must be sealed and cleaned in such a way that it does not cause health or environmental hazards. Based on the warranty, the replaced device is the seller’s property.